Candied Pecan Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
One of our favorites from Thanksgiving this year! These pumpkin cheese cake bars are made with a gluten free graham cracker crust and didn't last more than a day in the house. It's one we'll be making year after year!
This recipe is adapted from A Treats Affair
For the Crust:
- 3 cups gluten free graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
For the Filling:
- (4) 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (8 oz) canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
For the Top:
- Your favorite caramel sauce
- 1 cup crushed Black Bow Sweets candied pecans
- 1 whole candied pecan per bar
- Heat oven to 300°F.
- Line a 13x9" baking pan with parchment paper, leaving about 1" of paper hanging on the sides.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the gluten free graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter.
- With your fingers, press the crust on the bottom of the prepared pan. Set aside while making the filling.
- In the mixing bowl of your stand-up mixer, add the cream cheese and sugar. With the paddle attachment on, beat on low speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended.
- Spoon half of the mixture over the crust and spread evenly.
- Add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to the remaining cream cheese mixture.
- With a wire whisk, stir until smooth. Carefully spoon over mixture in pan.
- Bake the cheesecake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes or until just set. Turn off the oven and leave the door ajar allowing the cheesecake to slowly cool down for about 1 hour or so.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before cutting into bars.
- To serve: top with with warmed caramel sauce and Black Bow Sweets candied pecans.
Comments on this post (0)