This is one of our absolute favorite salad combinations! And, luckily, in California we can continue to grow our own spinach and lettuce all year long, which makes this a go-to choice anytime of the year.
Gather all the ingredients below and combine! Suggested quantities are for 1 - 2 servings. To feed a larger group, just double or triple.
- 1 - 2 handfuls baby spinach (or about half a bunch)
- 1 - 2 handfuls red leaf lettuce
- Half green apple
- Half pink lady apple (or use a whole apple of one variety)
- 1 quarter cup dried cranberries
- 1 quarter cup Black Bow Sweets candied pecans (whole or chopped)
- Dressing of your choosing. We usually go for an olive oil and raspberry vinegar mix.