Looking for some new dinner inspiration? Check out our recipe for this candied pecan crusted pork chop and sautéed broccolini.
For the Pork Chop:
- Add 2 - 3 table spoons of olive oil to a pan and turn to med/high heat.
- Season your pork chops with salt and pepper before searing. Sear each side until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Lower heat to low/medium and cook thoroughly, about another 5 minutes, turning every minute.
- In the last minute or so of cooking, sprinkle the smaller, crumble bits of candied pecans over both sides of the pork chop so it has just enough time to melt into the meat without burning the sugar.
- Top with more candied pecan crumbles
For the Broccolini:
- Cook broccolini in a pot of boiling salted water until stems are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes and then drain in a colander.
- Heat olive oil in pan on med/high heat and add broccolini. Season with salt and pepper and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.