Candied Pecan Sweet & Savory Wings
We LOVE wings and always have some on hand for when the craving strikes. Here we mixed it up and went for a candied pecan sweet & savory combination. You can also see our recipes on the blog for candied pecan sweet & spicy wings and candied pecan apple bourbon wings!
3 lbs chicken wings
2 cups packed brown sugar
1 cup soy sauce (or tamari for gluten free wings)
1 cup crushed Black Bow Sweets candied pecans
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees
2. Place chicken wings in a baking dish and pour soy sauce over wings
3. Combine brown sugar and Black Bow Sweets candied pecans in a bowl. Sprinkle mixture over the wings and lightly pat to ensure they are fully covered.
4. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes
5. Remove from oven and spoon juices from the pan over the chicken wings
6. Place back in oven for 30 minutes