Candied Walnut Banana Bread
We’re celebrating National Banana Bread Day! One of our favorite combinations is banana and candied walnut (if you haven’t tried banana chips with our candied walnuts yet – we highly recommend it!) and what better way to bring them together than in a beautiful banana bread. Try making in pie pan and ringing the outer edge with fresh banana for a fun play on a pie shape!
Using Everything But The Bananas Banana Bread Mix makes this recipe a snap!
1 package Everything But The Bananas Banana Bread Mix
½ cup oil (canola or vegetable)
¼ cup water
3 ripe bananas
Black Bow Sweets candied walnuts for topping or to bake inside
Optional: Additional fresh banana to ring around a pie plate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a 9x5” loaf pan or pie plate with oil or butter
- In a large bowl, gently mash three ripe bananas with a fork. Add the oil, water and Everything But The Bananas Banana Bread Mix and mix thoroughly. (Optional: add chopped candied walnuts)
- Pour batter into greased pan. Lightly tap filled pan so batter settles evenly.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 5-55 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow bread to cool in pan for 3-5 minutes before removing. Top with candied walnuts and serve. Best served warm.
Comments on this post (0)